Brinell Hardness Testers from Indentec
Indentec offers a range of standard Brinell hardness testers.
- Low Load Brinell up to 187.5 kgf
- Full Load Brinell up to 3000 kgf
- Built-in Optical Measurement System
- Automatic Measurement Option
- RS232C Output
- Automatic Test Cycle Option
- X-bar And Range Output
- ISO 6506
- ASTM E10
Full traceability is assured as Indentec is an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited hardness calibration laboratory.
Prices are available on request.
One of our Brinell testers (ZHB3000 with BOSS) is included in our Special Package Offer which provides a discounted price to customers interested in purchasing a range of hardness testing machines together.
Our Range of Brinell Hardness Testers
The range falls into 2 categories:
Brinell impressions can be measured using 1 of 3 methods:
- Manually using our portable hand held HiLight microscope.
- Manually with a digital microscope built into the machine.
- Automatically using intelligent software, such as BOSS.
(Clockwise from left) ZHB3000; HiLight microscope; BOSS