Portable Hardness Testers from Indentec
If you can't bring the remote or large specimen to the tester, then you can take the test to the specimen with one of our handheld portable hardness testers.
HT2000 & HT1000
- Hardness testing using the Leeb rebound principle
- High accuracy
- Easy to use
- Suitable for testing a variety of materials
- Compact and light weight
- Perfect for testing materials on-site
- User friendly monitor displays
- Stores up to 200 / 10 results (HT2000 / HT1000)
- Infra-red data transmitter to printer
- Can be applied to any surface, from any direction, including upside down
RH-150AUTO & RH-45AUTO
- Portable Rockwell or Superficial Rockwell testing
- Uses closed loop force control
- Significantly improved repeatability and reproducibility
- Optional bench mounting with a column stand package
- Standard 1", 2", 3", and 4" retaining frames
- Data output via USB or Bluetooth
- Stores up to 1000 results
- Conversions to other scales
- ASTM A956 (HT2000 / HT1000)
- ISO 6508 (RH-150 / RH-45)
- ASTM E18 (RH-150 / RH-45)
Full traceability is assured as Indentec is an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited hardness calibration laboratory.
Prices are available on request.
One of our Portable testers (HT1000A) is included in our Special Package Offer which provides a discounted price to customers interested in purchasing a range of hardness testing machines together.