Universal Rockwell Hardness Tester from Indentec
Closed loop force control with a force range between 1 and 250 kg means all Rockwell tests for metal, plastics, carbonaceous and laminate flooring are available.
- Nose mounted indenter
- Closed loop force application
- Extended range of applications by means of free-standing indentor
- Fully automatic testing cycle and automatic conversion to alternative scales eliminates operator influence on the test results
- High level of test result reproducibility
- Robust construction with a play free screw spindle running on ball bearings
- 250 mm vertical work space, larger options available on request
- Visual and audible signals when specified tolerance exceeded and during pre-load setting
- USB interface as standard
- Bespoke fixture design to suit individual customer requirements
- ISO 6508-2
- ASTM E18
- Plastics: HRα (Alpha), ISO 2039-1 and 2039-2, ASTM D785 (A & B)
- Carbonaceous materials: DIN 51917
- Laminated flooring: ISO 24343-1
Full traceability is assured as Indentec is an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited hardness calibration laboratory.
Prices are available on request.