Universal Rockwell Hardness Tester from Indentec
Closed loop force control with a force range between 1 and 250 kg means all Rockwell tests for metal, plastics and carbonaceous materials.
- Nose mounted indenter
- Closed loop force application
- Extended range of applications by means of free-standing indentor
- Fully automatic testing cycle and automatic conversion to alternative scales eliminates operator influence on the test results
- High level of test result reproducibility
- Robust construction with a play free screw spindle running on ball bearings
- 250 mm vertical work space, larger options available on request
- Visual and audible signals when specified tolerance exceeded and during pre-load setting
- USB interface as standard
- Bespoke fixture design to suit individual customer requirements
- Rockwell ISO 6508, ASTM E18
- Brinell ISO 6506, ASTM E10
- Brinell (HBT)
- Rockwell ball HR2.5
- Ball indentation ISO 2039-1
- Rockwell ISO 2039-2, ASTM D785-A
- Rockwell α (Alpha) ISO 2039-2, ASTM D785-B
- Carbonaceous: DIN 51917
Full traceability is assured as Indentec is an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited hardness calibration laboratory.
Prices are available on request.