Automatic Universal Hardness Testers from Indentec
A Universal hardness tester with closed loop, high precision force control offering three testers in one. Capable of performing all classical hardness tests (Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Vickers, Knoop and Brinell).
- Test Methods:
- Superficial Rockwell
- Closed loop force application stability
- Innovative "4-plus-4" turret to carry up to 4 indenters and up to 4 lenses
- Force range of 0.5 kg to 250 kg
- 4 MP digital camera
- Automatic measurement of Vickers, Knoop and Brinell indentations
- Optional auto-focus
- Optional motorised X-Y stage
- testXpert ready
- Vickers: ISO 6507 and ASTM E384
- Knoop: ISO 4545 and ASTM E384
- Rockwell: ISO 6508 and ASTM E18
- Brinell: ISO 6506 and ASTM E10
Full traceability is assured as Indentec is an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited hardness calibration laboratory.
Prices are available on request.
Our Range of Automatic Universal Hardness Testers
The ZHU250CL is available in two different configuration options:
To find out more about our ZHμ.HD software packages, please click here.
If you are unsure which level of automation will best suit your needs, please use our Automation Savings Calculator to analyse the financial viability of each configuration.
|1.3 mega pixel camera|
|HD software with auto indentation measurement|
|Manual effective case depth determination||-|
|Automatic effective case depth determination||-|
|Sample scanning and stitching capability||-|
|Auto focus capability||-|
|3 axis controller and joystick for motorised stage||-|
|X2.5 objective lens||-|