Indentec are the hardness testing machine specialists for the Zwick Roell Group. We employ individuals who are able to work within a team and provide a valuable contribution to the products and services we offer to our customers. If you're interested in a career in manufacturing, Indentec could be the right opportunity for you to grow your career.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Indentec, please send us the following:
- Cover letter
Send all applications to email@example.com.
Administration / Sales
The main objective of this position will be to deliver marketing activities to increase communication, brand awareness and perception.
- Implement and support multiple simultaneous marketing campaigns, both national and international.
- Full marketing mix – email, events, literature, product information, catalogues, videos and online/digital content.
- Working with internal and external teams to support the broader sales and marketing plan.
For the Marketing Coordinator position, we are looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, innovative and experimental in their approach to the role. 2-3 years of experience working in marketing with experience of a full mix of marketing activity.Specific Tasks
- CRM utilisation
- XML (XDocTiq) utilisation
- Email campaigns and newsletters
- Social media marketing and creation of digital content
- Website SEO, revamping, updating and maintenance
- Promotional materials for events/training/exhibitions
- Catalogues, leaflets and other standard marketing documents
- Analysis and reporting of all campaigns
- Some event and conference coordination
- Commercially aware and KPI driven
- High organisational skills
- Excellent copywriting and an eye for design
- Very high standard of English
- Other language skills an advantage
- Photography, graphic design and video editing skills preferred
- Relevant degree or digital marketing courses are beneficial
Project Manager – Hardness (India)
The project manager will play a key role in supporting sales and business development initiatives and strategies to expand the market share of hardness testing products in the Indian market. They will drive the hardness testing business with the help of the Indian sales team and advise the sales team and customers on technical matters and applications relating to hardness testing products.
- Act as a representative for the ZwickRoell hardness testing division.
- Offer consultations to the sales team and customers regarding hardness.
- First point of contact for hardness testing opportunities within India for sales engineers.
- Use CRM system to monitor and update all hardness testing opportunities in India.
- Actively seek hardness testing opportunities via networking, tender portals, sales engineers' leads, etc.
- Liaise with international colleagues to share best practice and look at global account opportunities.
- Prepare quotations and fill tender bids as required.
- Research and report on market activities including competitors within India.
- Prepare fortnightly progress/update report for submission to hardness testing division.
- Support sales engineers to achieve their order entry targets.
- Travel to customer sites alone or with sales engineer.
- Support sales engineers by performing demonstrations on hardness products and pre-tests to assess customer testing requirements and specify suitable instruments accordingly.
- Use TeamViewer to perform remote demonstrations where physical travel is not feasible.
- Stay updated and informed of hardness industry trends and ISO/ASTM standards.
- Work with the ZwickRoell India marketing team to promote hardness products.
- Actively engage in ZwickRoell forums, exhibitions, industry networking, events.
- Ongoing liaison with hardness testing division to meet the objectives of the market action plan.
- Support further development of the market action plan by offering strategic input and insight of the market across India.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Material Science / Mechatronics or similar)
- 4 - 6 years of experience in selling hardness testers or capital equipment to metal/aerospace/automotive and other industries.
- Confident team player and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel at customer sites for technical discussion, consultations and training.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of Hindi or other regional languages is an advantage.
Hardness Test Block Calibration Technician
Due to increasing demand and the need to ensure our products are of the highest premium quality, ZwickRoell Indentec are now recruiting for a Hardness Test Block Calibration Technician.
- Experience in the use of inspection equipment required.
- A good level of computer literacy is essential.
- Laboratory experience would be an advantage.
- A working knowledge of hardness testing and the associated ISO standards would also be advantageous.
Firmware Design Programmer
Embedded C programmer to design and develop embedded firmware for microcontroller based control of hardness testing machines, including the following functions:
- Real-time control and monitoring of the machine hardware to perform automatic test sequence based on test standards
- Processing of test results
- Interfacing to various hardware devices and peripherals
- Operator communication via touch screen display using graphical user interface Interfacing to PCs for external control via software.
- Real-time embedded C programming
- Use of microcontrollers/microprocessors in real-time applications (Microchip PIC24, dsPIC, PIC32, possibly ARM based devices)
- Interfacing firmware to peripheral devices (e.g. SPI, I2C, ADCs, EEPROM, etc.)
- Testing and debugging of embedded systems
- Use of communications protocols (e.g. USB, possibly Ethernet)
- Interrupt driven processing
- User interface design
- Reading and understanding circuit schematics and device data sheets
- CAN bus experience
- Small PC based apps for machine test/debug (Java, Python, visual C++ would be appropriate for PC tasks).
- Interfacing with PCs for external control via software.
- Some motor control & signal processing experience/background would be an advantage, but not essential.