Rockwell Hardness Testers from Indentec
Indentec offer 14 models of Rockwell hardness testers, plus a special LKP model suitable for plastics. We also offer a Universal Rockwell hardness tester.
- Nose mounted indenter
- Operator interface options
- RS232C Output
- Data logging software available
- X-bar, range, Statistical Process Control
- Upper & Lower Tolerances
- Programmable Dwell Times
- Automatic Test Cycle
- Extended vertical daylight options up to 600mm
- True direct depth measurement calibration
- Option for a motorised leadscrew
- Standard range of support tooling, fixtures & indenters
- Bespoke fixture design to suit individual customer requirements
- ISO 6508-2
- ASTM E18
Full traceability is assured as Indentec is an ISO 17025 UKAS accredited hardness calibration laboratory.
Prices are available on request.
One of our Rockwell testers (8150LK) is included in our Special Package Offer which provides a discounted price to customers interested in purchasing a range of hardness testing machines together.
AK + BK
One button operation
Equipment for standardised Rockwell measuring
Membrane key pad
- Tolerance limits
- Average and range
- Correction of curves
Special Package Offer
(4 machines: 200gf - 3000kgf)