Special Package Offer
- 8150LK combined Rockwell and superficial Rockwell hardness tester
- ZHV30-S micro and macro Vickers tester supplied with ZHμ.HD-S computer system
- ZHB3000 full load Brinell tester supplied with BOSS
- HT1000A portable hardness tester
Together, these testers cover forces from 200 gf to 3000 kgf and all three main testing methods.
The included HT1000A portable hardness tester also allows users to test components too large to fit onto the support anvil of a traditional bench mounted machine. Typical components include:
Automatic Vickers, Knoop and Brinell
- ZHVμ.HD-S software package
- BOSS - Hand held Brinell Optical Scanning System for automatic Brinell indentation measurement
- PC, 1.3 MP USB camera and automatic indentation measurement software package
- Covers all Vickers, Knoop, and Brinell impressions
- Eliminates operator influence
- Measurement uncertainty and gauge R & R values significantly reduced
- Impressions are measured instantly with a click of the mouse
Each instrument, indenter and test block will be issued with a UKAS accredited calibration certificate compliant with the relevant ISO and ASTM standards.
Price is available on request.