Standardising Hardness Testers from Indentec
Standardising hardness testers are used for the calibration of test blocks to international standards.
- Complies with part 3 of the relevant ISO standard
- Issue test block certificates to ISO and ASTM standards
- Force stability better than 0.1%
- Rockwell depth measurement resolution of 10 nm
- Vickers optical measurement resolution of >0.1 µm (with a 50x lens)
Prices are available on request.
The four classical hardness test methods are specified in the following international standards:
|Brinell||ISO 6506||ASTM E10|
|Vickers||ISO 6507||ASTM E384|
|Rockwell||ISO 6508||ASTM E18|
|Knoop||ISO 4545-3||ASTM E384|
For additional information regarding Indentec's calibration capability visit our accreditation page.